we have installed the Compaq NC-3134 Nics on one of our new servers. Thse
Nics have a dual ethernet ports on the card for ALB (automatic load
balancing) and they support fast etherchannel . Has any one  created a
 fast ether channel between a switch (6509) and a server. I have created a
faste channel trunk between switches , is it the same concept when creating
between switch and NICS. If any one has used the NC 3134 , Do they support
dot1q , isl or bothe?? there is hardly any info on compaqs sight.
Mo Durrani
IS&T
WYSE\EDS
phone:408-473 1246