I have a hub site with 5 remote sites connecting to it via frame relay.
They are all running IGRP with the same AS.  What would be the best way to
migrate from IGRP to EIGRP?  Starting by enabling EIGRP on the core router
and run both IGRP and EIGRP.  Then convert the spokes one by one.  Then
remove IGRP from the core.  Can I just enable EIGRP on the remotes, allow
some time to propagate routes in to the table, and then disable IGRP?  The
people up stairs will not allow for any significant down time.
Thanks