Enable EIGRP on the routers and add the network statements as you normally
would..  raise the administrative distance of EIGRP to 110, I believe IGRP
is 100 so even though both routing protocols are running on every router,
EIGRP routes will be rejected because IGRP has a lower admin distance..
Once the routers are ready, simply put the admin distance of EIGRP back to
90 and it should converge within a few mins..  Once the network is using
only EIGRP learned routes, remote IGRP off the routers.

hope that helps
Russ..