Hello all !
I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this.  We are stumped.
We are running the latest version of Citrix on an 8 server ( Proliant 6400)
farm.
Internally, we get to it via a couple of 2948G switches and a 3660 Core
Router.

But, if I go to one of our remotes sites that has a DSL connection to the
Internet, they access our Citrix farm through our 2612 Internet router, then
a Catalyst 2900 switch (DMZ), then through our PIX, then another 2948G, BUT
they apparently bypass the 3660 and get to the farm.

External access has much quicker response times than internal.  The only
difference I see is the 3660 router.
We have 30 WAN sites and about 150 LAN hosts working through the 3660, but
the CPU usage and Memory are not hurting.  Could this difference just be a
"traffic shaping" issue or is there something that I am just missing???  We
have only a basic config on the 3660.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much, in advance.

P.J. Germain
Network Support Engineer
Cooper / T. Smith