Hi,

Check out how much bandwith each user uses, check how much memory is required.

I have spent a considerable amount of time using products such as 'Ecoscope' various
'sniffers' and monitors all to check on Citrix.  Over the years I keep coming to the
same point.  Basically as I understand Citrix (which is not very well) it takes key
strokes and returns screens thereby reducing traffic.  Each session however takes
somewhere in the vicinity of 16K+ bandwidth sometimes very much higher.  Each session
takes up quite a deal of memory.  Each session runs a separate service (say ftp or
Xterm whatever) back to the server supplying the data.

Often the slow point is from the Citrix farm back to the application.  I found that to
be the slow point in a number of cases.  Also tuning the Citrix (turn off screen
savers and the like) helped a little.  Each screen saver causes more traffic, cpu
utlisation etc.

Just some of the stuff I found,

have fun

Teunis,