----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Sohn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tim O'Brien '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Steve Smith '"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Roger Sohn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: Boot Problems on a 7200

When I go to CCO to download an IOS image, how do I know which type is the
"full version" that I need to download?

Is it the Enterprise or IP image?  I tried to download and use the "Boot
Image" off of CCO, but when I boot off of it...The router gives me a "CPU ID
Error" when it tries to load that image on start.  How do I determine if
it's an RX boot image or a regular full version boot image?

You are right though because that only image that I'm booting off of now is
merely 3 megs.

Thanks for your help and sorry if I'm asking too many questions.

I can't seem to find a help page or FAQ on this stuff.

-Roger