If you can ping successfully, even one way, then you have routing
established in both directions; otherwise the Echo reply would not make back
to the source router.  Being unable to ping the other way may be due to an
access-list.  Please provide both full configs.
--
Ron Bandes, CCNA, MCSE, BA CS, Certified Technical Trainer
Cloud Nine Networks, LLC