From: Larry Lamb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 February 2001 10:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DHCP- Advise / Suggestions Apprciated

Everything I've found on Cisco tells me that multiple helper addresses are
supported and I would have to assume that it's forwarding the packet to both
helper address and is taking the response from the first machine to respond.
Any chance you can define part of the scope on each server?  This would
ultimately solve the problem.  Without a sniffer on both segments it's going
to be difficult to tell exactly what's happening unless someone has already
worked with this and has more input.