Alan,
Thanks for the reminder. I did finally remember the redistribute static
command
and got it working the way it's supposed to.
On another note, I've decided to do away with OSPF and do static routes
instead since I've got only a few networks to advertise anyway. What
compelled me to ditch OSPF was that in a few occasions i found out that if
you simply disconnect the Ethernet betweeen the two OSPF routers (v.s.
issuing a Reload) often times the OSPF process gets stuck in either EXSTART
or EXHANGE/EXSTART and once in LOADING phases for 10 to 15 mins. THis is not
acceptable. Now i'm not sure if it's a conflict in different IOS versions,
but I have seen these strange errors too many times to still want OSPF for a
few networks to be announced to the ISP.
I've also encountered once where a replacement 4500 could not establish with
the core router (7500) in OSPF. I don't know what Cisco TAC found as far as
looking into IOS incompatibilities.
Thanks again.

Elmer Deloso