Howard,

For the benefit of those not aware, (i.e. YPK's) I meant the American Association of
Retired Persons (member apps available here: http://www.aarp.org/ ).  Priscilla also
made aware of the "other" AARP.  Personally, I've always thought that apples were only
good for eating or giving to your teacher to ensure a good grade (everybody may begin
the flames now--I have my asbestos underware on)! :)

BTW Priscilla, my grandkids have already assured that I am unique and special!!

Tom Lisa
Pres. OGC