Let me just say this - I work for Sprint Local Telephone Division (LTD) and
we do not do 0 CIR.  Sprint Long Distance Division (LDD) does do 0 CIR.  It
is just a difference in philosophy.  I have spoken with some LDD engineers
and their justification is that their network is so robust that there is no
need for an actual CIR.  It always surprises me that the sales guys don't go
nuts at this because CIR is added revenue for them!

Andrew Cook