0 CIR, must be SPRINT.....

How FR providers base their charges?
It depends on the provider and also if you are
talking about Internet access or private frame.

Some charges nothing for bursting over the CIR,
others charges based on how much and how long
you bursted over CIR.  You need to ask the
provider for the detail of their charges.

0 CIR for 8-5, it depends on the type of data
you want to transmit.  Example:  You can't
afford frame dropping if you transmit video or
voice.

Trang