are you using voice modems or is it strickly isdn data?

-----Original Message-----
From:   Stephen Robichaud [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, March 06, 2001 1:39 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        CRC errors on ISDN Interface

I have a problem with an ISDN circuit that keeps on dropping off. When I
look at the BRI interface I see CRC errors. I have swapped out the patch
cable going to the providers jack, I swapped out the router and the ISDN WIC
but I still keep on getting the CRC errors. The provider has checked the
line and they said the line is ok. This router keeps on dropping off and the
customer is now getting upset. Any idea have any ideas what I can check or
try next?

Thanks