>Hi, Guys,
>i have any question for you.
>
>I would know what are the main parameters for measure the network loading in
>an Intranet?

Years ago, I was a product architect for a now-defunct company called
Tesdata, which made all sorts of performance measurement equipment,
primarily for the mainframe environment. (Side note:  the company was
quite successful for a number of years, but to "maximize shareholder
value," they cut back on R&D. IBM eventually implemented most of what
we did as part of IBM's OS, and our niche went away).

Anyway, one of my jobs was evaluating customer requests for
nonstandard measurements.  While we did charge customers for special
software, we did specials primarily to keep them happy; we would much
rather have spent our developer resources on improving the mainline
product.  So, as part of my analysis, I was always trying to see if
the special request had general relevance.

My analysis refined to a standard question:  "Let's assume that we
made changes and gave you exactly the measurement you asked for.
Having that number in hand, and knowing it is absolutely accurate,
how would you change your network based on the value of that
number(s)?"

More often than not, the customer couldn't answer this question, and
would mumble something about their thinking the information would be
nice to have.  Our account teams often used that to talk them out of
wasting money, which is always a good long-term customer relations
strategy.

So to come back to the question of this original post, I would ask
first, "what are your service level goals?  what are the likely
bottlenecks in your specific network?"  Only then can I even begin to
suggest what might be useful to measure, and what tools to use.  It's
also important to know what the skill level of the people looking at
the analysis output will be -- for smaller enterprises, this is often
a very practical area to do with a consultant.  Work with the
consultant to establish the measurement system, have in-house
personnel do the day-to-day measurements and troubleshooting, and
bring in the consultant every month or so to get a capacity planning
vies.