Hello all,
YES, we are using Netflow Analyzer in my Company. We've been using it for
just one month and we still don?t dominate it.
What?s the question?
If anyone else have it, we can try to work together in order to solve the
doubts that come through.
Although we still don?t dominate it, it seems to be pretty powerful.
Regards,

Jorge Hurtado
Network Quality Manager
ALO Comunicaciones