Hi,

Be very careful with the 2500's particularly if they are using BRI ports.  The old
boot versions of code did not support the BRI so you load in the new image and lose
contact, get embarassed, swear out loud, drive for five or six hours, learn new words
you won't repeat to mum and spend quite a time getting it going again.

Just a little thought from Teunis.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia

On Wednesday, March 07, 2001 at 11:27:56 AM, Andrew Larkins Hi,

www.tasmail.com