Have you tried just resetting the config reg back to the proper setting?
This information is on CCO.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
The.Rock
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Have a problem

I was trying to do the password recovery where you change the  config
register. I figure i typed something in wrong. You think that replacing the
boot chips would work? I had planned on doing this anyway. Especially if
this fixes the problem....

28995509.984329759512.JavaMail.imail@slippery">news:28995509.984329759512.JavaMail.imail@slippery...