Good grief, man!  Have you tried changing the baud rate on your terminal
software yet?  It definitely looks as if you've changed the console baud
rate configuration setting in the router.  Since you don't know what you
changed it to, you need to try the four possible baud rates:  9600, 4800,
2400, and 1200.  I'm assuming you were already at 9600, so try the other
three.

Have you received my last two emails?  In both of them I suggested this
course of action.  Forgive me if I'm a little abrupt.  I just spent two
hours formatting my hard drive and rebuilding my PC from scratch.  Lots of
fun!  <g>

Regards,
John

>  How do i reset the config?  When the router comes up I can't read
anything
>  it comes up all jibber'ish. I can't read anything..Its all heiroglyphics.
So
>  If i cant read the screen, how in the hell is password recovery going to
do
>  me anygood? Once again let me say this: I can't even read the screen.
Where
>  the System boot info usually comes up, I get all capital C's across the
>  screen. I'm sure that it is something with the config reg. I just don't
know
>  how to fix it...
>
>  I was doing the password recovery to begin with ( setting the 0x2102 on a
>  2502). It was on the reboot that all the CCC's starting coming up. Once
>  again that is all that is on my hyperterm screen all CCC's.
>

>  Thanks for any help you can give...Mr supino has given the best advice, i
>  just don't have a lo
>
>  "Chris Supino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>  > Have you tried just resetting the config reg back to the proper
setting?
>  > This information is on CCO.
>  >
I'm