It appears to be the difference in output from "debug
ip packet" from a telnet session versus a console
session.

If I telnet and console to the same router I get the
results as previously described.
However, when using console only I am now seeing
S0,S1,S0,S1 for process-switching. Pheeeeeeeew !!!

These things are set to try us.

Regards,

Phil.

Hi Group,