Hi Muhammad,

I just put up a 515-UR, OS 5.3(1).  Quoth the manual, "Cisco recommends that
you do not use the access-list command with the conduit and outbound
commands."  There are some evaluation sequence issues.

That said, from configuration mode:
access-list acl_out permit tcp any any eq 3050
access-list acl_out permit udp any any eq 3050
<similar entries for port 3051>
access-group acl_out in interface outside

Like many computer things, there are other ways around the barn, and other
flavors of the command to do the same, or similar things.  For instance
'any' can be substituted with a 'host ipaddress' for a single permit or a
'ipaddress netmask' combination for a range of permitted systems to access
those ports.  'udp' and 'tcp' can be covered by 'ip', which also covers icmp
packets.

While I haven't used this command, 'range' could be used as the operator
rather than 'eq'. According to the manual, thusly:

access-list acl_out permit ip any any range 3050 3051

That should/could drop your configuration file line count down a bit.  My
configuration file is leaning towards the enormous.  Small price, though,
for a secure site.

Best, G.
Bellingham, Washington