Cir is controlled by telco, you can do a show interface to see an average of
the last few minutes, or gather snmp data to look at your usage.  Typically,
the cir is 1/2 to 3/4 of the purchased rate from the ISP.  I often saw 56k
frame circuits with a 3xxxx CIR.  Also, more CIR can cost more money.

                    Bri
98p731$926$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:98p731$926$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...