From: "Circusnuts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stull, Cory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: 2523

I have no idea why or what you have done (0x3920 :-)  The only superior
BREAK command I know is to lower Hyper Term to 1200 (reset the Hyper Term
window) & power the router off/on.  Hold the space bar for 5 seconds while
powering the router on, you should see some garble in the top left of the
screen (may have to do this a couple of times for it to take).  This sends
the manual BREAK signal that commands sometimes do not.  Lastly- change
everything back.  Other than the above, call the TAC or pull the FLASH so it
will only boot to ROM (then change your config values back to 0x2102 or o/r
0x42).

Let us know how you make out !!!
Phil