I am configuring a 1600 router and don't have anything connected to either
the s0 or e0 interfaces.  I have defined a gateway of last resort and 3
static routes to network on other side of wan.  When I use sh ip route, I
don't get any routes listed  at all.  Not even those that should be
connected.  If I sh run, its all there.  I'm not certain, but suspect that
since the lines are down, disconnected) this may have something to do with
it. Thanks in advance.