It might not save due to lack of mem. Make sure you have enough room to hold
both the current IOS as well as the one your trying to upgrade. Otherwise
you will need to delete one of them first. Being that your on IOS 10.3 tells
me that probably you don't have enough memory.

And I see your title....." LAN Engineer". I'm not picking on you, but it
just seems that for the question you just asked, its not one that someone
would ask in your position. This goes back to the paper cert thing!!!!

""Plantier, William (Spencer)"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message