At 11:03 AM 3/19/01, The.Rock wrote:
>It might not save due to lack of mem. Make sure you have enough room to hold
>both the current IOS as well as the one your trying to upgrade. Otherwise
>you will need to delete one of them first. Being that your on IOS 10.3 tells
>me that probably you don't have enough memory.

He said he couldn't save the config, not the IOS. The config is stored in
NVRAM, which often is very small, but it seems sort of unlikely it would be
too small for a config, though it's hard to say. The IOS is stored in Flash
which is a lot bigger, but can be too small for newer IOS versions.

Please tell us the result of "show version." Also, what is the error
message when saving the config?? We can't troubleshoot without more info.

Priscilla