I think he is talking about the config (i.e. ip addr). That resides in =
nvram
Not the image (i.e. 10.3) which is in flash.
there is a difference.
I f you didnt have enough room you could erase the old image.Why would =
you want the old image anyway.
I think you should check the nvram it may be bad Spence
Don

It might not save due to lack of mem. Make sure you have enough room to =
hold
both the current IOS as well as the one your trying to upgrade. =
Otherwise
you will need to delete one of them first. Being that your on IOS 10.3 =
tells
me that probably you don't have enough memory.

And I see your title....." LAN Engineer". I'm not picking on you, but it
just seems that for the question you just asked, its not one that =
someone
would ask in your position. This goes back to the paper cert thing!!!!

""Plantier, William (Spencer)"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message