Dear forum
I am setting up a lab for frame relay switching using
the secenario such that I have one 7000 router acting
as fr switch and three routers such as one is acting
as Hub and two are acting as spokes. The interface
serial1/1 of 7000 is connected to the hub so i have
two routes statement there

like

frame-relay route 100 interface serial1/0 100
frame-relay route 200 interface serial1/2 200

on interface serial1/0
frame-relay route 100 interface serial1/1 100

on interface serial1/2
frame-relay route 200 interface serial1/1 200

i am getting only three actives and not one.

Checked all the cabling, still not working

Kindly help me out

Regards
Shahid

=====
Shahid Muhammad Shafi
MSc Telecommunications Candidate
University of Colorado Boulder
BSEE(GIKI),MCSE+I,CNA,CCNA,CCNP

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves