about the closest thing I can think of is an Apple LocalTalk to
Ethernet bridge.  These are cigarette-pack-sized and around
$100.  Do note that these are bridges, not physical converters.

But there's also a visible requirement for them, which, in
turn, means the market will respond.   One of the things that
comes with experience is having a sense of what realistically
is available and affordable, and when it just doesn't make sense
to spend the effort on searching.