From: Circusnuts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 1:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Rick Cossey
Subject: Re: Smartnet Contract

I know a couple of people who have purchased SmartNet's for Ebay equipment.
Get the Cisco part # of the contract you want & go to www.shopper.com to
find the best price.  Purchase the contract from the lowest price reseller.
Havn't you ever wondered why "current make" broken Cisco equipment sells
sooo well.

Good Luck !!!
Phil