Folks,
        For those of you in the UNITED KINGDOM and have purchased smartnet
contracts for the routers, switches in your lab. Please let me know the
reseller(s) you purchased from as I'm trying to buy one and a couple of
companies listed on cisco's web site I called are not being positive.

Regards

Michael ibidunni
Systems Engineer
(City/M25)
ntl:
 Phone: 0207 562 5811
 Fax: 07866 625922
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal
attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL