On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 11:54:57AM +0200, Holger Eichhorn wrote:
> The Router works fine with ISDN-Callins.
> I'm looking for an IOS-Configuration: The router works with
> analog-callins.
> If  you have ideas, tips or a config then please send it to me. Thanks.

Are you after Analogue callins no the ISDN line or on the Auxilliary
async line? The former isn't possible on a 1700, for the latter see:

Ryan O'Connell - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time