Hi,
As I promise this afternoon I am giving my thoguhts about my CCNA test.=20

Passed CCNA 2.0 this morning, if you know your stuff it isn't that =
difficult. I took the ICND instructor led class with Global Knowledge =
and found it very good. The only other study guide I used were Sybex =
book and the Suresh's CCNA Test Kit. Prior to this course I had my MCSE, =
just note that the way questions are asked in the CISCO exam is very =
different from Microsoft, not harder just different which may throw some =
people. The global course gave 40 hours of hands on with a Catalyst =
Switch & a Cisco Router with pretty good labs (you actually learn, not =
like Microsoft Labs)=20

Go to the Cisco site and download the objectives. The objectives outline =
what you need to know. Cisco does not play games with the tests as =
Microsoft does. The test was true to the objectives! Purchased the CCNA =
Preparation Kit from www.sureshshomepage.com and Todd Lammle's Sybex =
book. Suresh has got good amount stuffs really you can make use of it. =
To tell you the truth, out of the 65 questons I was asked at the real =
test, about 40Qs line-by-line were from Suresh's kit. I was really =
zapped.=20

I passed the first time and I have very little (configured two Cisco =
routers) experience. One shortcut was to understand the concepts in the =
foundation summaries in the Certification Guide. Good luck!=20

No. Of Questions: 65 In Total. Time: 75 Minutes Exam format: cannot =
review questions.

command to enable RIP protocol
command to see the hostname
command to turn off enhanced editing
No. of channels in ISDN BRI circuit
five steps of Encapsulation
Command to monitor Frame-relay activity on a Cisco router
Changing the Enable password
Command to display IPX interface e0
IP-class that provides the least number of Hosts
layer that converts data into Packets
'backoff' and Ethernet network
what is 'Base' in 100BaseT
functionality of RARP protocol
ways to prevent routing loops
devices involved in collision and broadcast domains
IGRP metric
why OSI model, the objectives
ISDN encapsulations?
FasterEthernet Vs 10BaseT
load the IOS
command to show all access lists applied in all interfaces.
broadcast address of 802.3
press ctrl Z in subinterface mode, where will you be now?

Resources I used are
www.sureshhomepage.com
Toad Lamelle's Sybex book
Global Knowledge CCNA Course material