From:   Jack  Nalbandian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, March 27, 2001 15:11
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: My CCNA test -Tips to follow

Paul,

The Suresh link didn't work for some reason.  Can you verify the url?

Paul Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:

[snip]

Microsoft does. The test was true to the objectives! Purchased the CCNA =
Preparation Kit from www.sureshshomepage.com and Todd Lammle's Sybex =
book. Suresh has got good amount stuffs really you can make use of it. =
To tell you the truth, out of the 65 questons I was asked at the real =
test, about 40Qs line-by-line were from Suresh's kit. I was really =
zapped.=20

[snip]

Regards,

Jack Nalbandian, CCNA, MCSE