Over the last week or so, somebody keeps sending me instant messages
when I'm at home on AOL.  He asks me all sorts of career related
questions, mostly for advice regarding his educational options.  He then
references some company whose website is www.itcareeracademy.com and
asks me to check into it.  I've never successfully reached that website
from home or at work.

Last night, I think the same guy changed screen names and started the
process all over again, and after I gave him the usual advice he started
mentioning that dang company again.  Supposedly they are advertising
that you can go from zero experience to CCNP in six months.  heh
heh....sure, no problem.  I keep telling him that is unrealistic but he
won't believe me.

Anyway, have any of you heard of this company?  It seems weird that
these people (or this guy) keep mentioning it but they're website is
unavailable for over a week.

Thanks,
John the Curious