This isn't a stupid question, it's a very important point to make.  If
you are routing, each interface on the router must be in its own subnet.
 Otherwise routing would not work.  If you're bridging, then the bridged
interfaces are in the same subnet but you don't specifically assign an
IP address to those interfaces.

I'm guessing that you're really asking the former question:  in a
routing situation can two different interfaces be in the same subnet,
and the answer is no.

HTH,
John

>>> After removing all of the HTML, Rick appeared to say... >>>
Dear all,
I have a stupid question, want to clarify.
is it I cannot make two or more interfaces share the same subnet in
the Router?
Thanks

Best Regards,
rick