Yes, two or more interfaces can share the same subnet, but bridging is
involved.  You just can't assign ip networks willy nilly to interfaces. :)
What you're looking for is called IRB Bridging.  An example follows.  The ip
address on the BVI  interface is available through both ethernet interfaces.

interface ethernet0
  no ip address
  bridge-group 1

interface ethernet1