I am having difficulties getting the BR342 bridges to recognize trunked
traffic.  I have Catalyst 3500's on either side of a pair of BR342's.  The
trunks between the Cats come up just fine, but the management interfaces on
the wireless bridges are not available.  I have tried setting addresses from
multiple VLANs, but the bridges just don't recognize their address in this
fashion.  I have no trouble getting to the management addresses on both the
near Cat and the far one, I just can't get to the bridge interfaces.

Anybody have any suggestions or done this before and can share some helpful
hints?

--
---
Rik Guyler