From: David Eitel
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4/11/2001 2:45 PM
Subject: IP Helper-address questions [7:247]

I have two routers connected via  serial point to point link. Router 1
has
an ethernet segment with PDC info I want forwarded to Router 2 ethernet
segment. No ip directed broadcast is configured on all interfaces. I
want
netbios traffic passed from one segment to the other. I have placed an
IP
helper-address statement on the ethernet interface needing the help. Do
need to use the ip helper-address on all interfaces to the source ip
helper-address? Is the ip forward-protocol also necessary? Any advice
would
be greatly appreciated

David Eitel