Yup, you got it.  Just set up the extra scope(s) for the subnet(s) you have
the ip helper-address enabled port(s) on.  The DHCP server sees the source
address (or perhaps network address/mask, I'm not sure the down and dirty
details), and sends an appropriate DHCP address from the scope that fits
that subnet.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]