From: Jason Harris
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4/11/01 6:28 PM
Subject: ATM in home lab [7:287]

I am just wondering what the most cost effective way would be to
implement ATM in my home lab from somebody else who has done it before,
and I am also wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the LightStream
100 ATM switch, it seems to be a lot cheaper than the 1010 and I was
wondering if the command set, etc. was the same. I am just starting to
set up my lab and would like to buy routers that are the cheapest for
doing ATM on.

Thanks,
Jason