It sends data via water pipes, not water. That could work. Water pipes are
ubiquitous. We could avoid tearing up roads to put in fiber-optic cabling.
And if it's in Holland, maybe they don't see the humor. On the other hand,
many people in Holland speak English. Also, many water pipes are actually
made of PVC, not metal. PVC probably doesn't conduct electricity or packets
very well. (That's poly vinyl chloride, not permanent virtual circuits!).

OK, I guess it was a joke! ;-)

Priscilla

At 11:36 PM 4/13/01, Luke Everett wrote:
>You idiot, did you really think that was for real???  Sending data
>through water for God's sake?

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com