no service single-slot-reload-enable
service timestamps debug datetime
service timestamps log datetime
service password-encryption
!
hostname Cisco1605
!
logging buffered 4096 debugging
logging rate-limit console 10 except errors
enable secret 5 **********
!
ip subnet-zero
no ip source-route
no ip finger
no ip domain-lookup
!
!
!
interface Ethernet0
 description connected to EthernetLAN
 ip address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0 secondary
 ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0
 ip nat inside
 no cdp enable
!
interface Ethernet1
 description connected to Internet
 ip address dhcp
 ip nat outside
 no cdp enable
!
ip nat inside source list 101 interface Ethernet1 overload
ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.11 53  53
ip nat inside source static udp 192.168.100.11 53  53

ip classless
no ip http server
!
logging trap debugging
logging facility local7
logging source-interface Ethernet0
logging 192.168.100.10
access-list 11 permit 192.168.100.0 0.0.0.255 log
access-list 11 permit 192.168.10.0 0.0.0.255 log
access-list 11 deny   any log
no cdp run
banner motd ^CCAuthorized Use Only!^C
!
line con 0
 exec-timeout 0 0
 password 7 *******
 login
 transport input none
line vty 0 4
 access-class 11 in
 exec-timeout 5 0
 password 7 ******
 login
!
end

Cisco1605#

This is a basic config with two subnets behind it, primarily for managemnet
and education (Mine). I wanted to learn about VLANs and such on a manged
switch I had. It work equally well with only a single subnet. The Telnet
access lists are also very broad, this was for a lab so I gave any machine
on the private network access to the telnet line. It also has Port
redirection for DNS, thanks to Jason Roydson for that tidbit of info, a
useful and very poorly documented feature in the new IOSes.

Ken Claussen MCSE CCNA CCA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The Mind is a Terrible thing to Waste!"