On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Michael Snyder wrote:

> I need to setup a 3600 to update it's clock, then supply it's time to the
> rest of a internal network.
>
> I've seen this in done in about 4 lines, but can't find it now on CCO.
>
> Anyone have a sample config they can post?

I would look into the IOS configuration guide(s). Relevant section is
probably called "Configuring NTP" or something close. Exact URL left to
the reader as an exercise.

> Second question, Can a pix be a NTP Master/Server?

Hmm, why do you want your PIX to skin that racoon? Without any specific
figures, I'm going on a limb there, but it seems unlikely that the money
value of the added risk is worth the few grands that a peecee running a
free Unix, coupled to a receiver for a radio time source, eg GPS, would
cost you.

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made