Oh, and also the public NTP server list is handy.  Use stratum 2 servers
since the Cisco box isn't ever going to be accurate enough to need stratum
1.
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/servers.htm

Also, never copy the 'ntp clock-period xxxxxxxx' command.  That is set
automatically by the router as it detects "drift" from it's clock and the
external servers (in an attempt to fix the "drift").  It's always unique to
each router, and they'll figure it out on their own.  Worst case, they'll
fix it anyway, but I just recommend against it.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]