interface Ethernet0
 description Customer LAN
 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip nat inside
!
interface BRI0
 description Customer, Inc. 209-599-xxxx (SPID1 209599xxxx0101) (SPID2
209599xxxx0101)
 ip address negotiated
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip nat outside
 encapsulation ppp
 no keepalive
 dialer idle-timeout 600
 dialer string 5771091 class pbi56
 dialer hold-queue 20
 dialer load-threshold 60 either
 dialer-group 1
 isdn switch-type basic-ni
 isdn spid1 209599xxxx0101 599xxxx
 isdn spid2 209599xxxx0101 599xxxx
 no peer default ip address
 no fair-queue
 compress stac
 no cdp enable
 ppp authentication pap callin
 ppp pap sent-username ISP_USERNAME_HERE password ISP_PASSWORD_HERE
 ppp multilink
 hold-queue 75 in
!
ip nat translation timeout 300
ip nat inside source list 100 interface BRI0 overload
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 BRI0 permanent
!
!
map-class dialer pbi56
 dialer isdn speed 56

Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://jason.artoo.net/