G'day all where ever you may be.

I have been watching my network here in my office and I have noticed that
over
the last week, that the network is slowing down. Due to financial
constraints,
we are using 10/100 16 port hubs (2) {just thought I would point that out} I
have noticed that the collision LED's are on a fair bit these days. I checked
to see if the errors where due to cable problems or broken ports on the hub,
but this was not the case. I made sure all the PC's were using the same
protocol and still I have an abnormal amount of collisions. I understand that
I will have collisons but for a 11 user network that is centerd around a
WIN2k
Server/Exchange server I have about a 40% collision rate.
Does any one have any idea's (besides the obvious of buying a switch) on how
can troubleshoot this or fix the problem.......

Thanks gang

John Brandis
Network Engineer
GoWireless Communications