Should be easy enough to troubleshoot with a sniffer.  Search the archives
here and you'll find a number of references to free/trial versions.

The solution is to segment with switches if it's not a misbehaving device
(and even still, switches are so cheap these days).  How many nodes and how
many hubs?

As much as I'd like to recommend a Cisco product, for those that have a
bottom line, there is always the Linksys product line.  Even a single switch
with the server(s) plugged into it running 100/full-duplex and the hubs all
connected to it would solve a lot of the collision problems for a while.

The best solution, IMHO, would be to get the cheapest Cisco switch that
supports Fast Etherchannel and a multi-port NIC that supports Fast
Etherchannel for your server(s) (Adaptec and Intel make them).

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]