From: Circusnuts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Allowing the DNS in a config ??? [7:1240]

Forgive me- I did find the stats sheet from the ISP & was able to configure
the workstation to find the DNS server.  Everything is UP now.  I am aware
the router cannot become the DNS server, but what are the commands to allow
it to perform DNS lookup (or allow the router access to the DNS server) for
it's own resolution ???

Thanks
Phil