I can say that every time I've contact Sprint the response has been very
fast and satisfactory.  I've had to make many follow-up calls to get things
done with UUNET.  I guess you can relax a little when you're the top dog?
I'm glad Cisco TAC doesn't feel that way.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Laurel Jones""  wrote in message
> I agree with Jason, it's going to be the "luck of the draw" as far as the
> competency of the Engineering staff that you will have assigned to work
with
> you.  We're turned up Internet connections with AT&T, Sprint and Internap.
> We were lucky and all three were pretty good as far as the BGP
> configurations went.  However, the latency and subsequent response time
for
> our E-commerce users in different parts of the country varied widely
between
> the three with AT&T being by far the worst.  IMHO, you can work through
most
> of the initial configuration and setup issues but support and response
time
> is something you will live with for a long time.  Consider these factors
as
> well.

Boardwatch