Hi,all,

I just finished Caslow, 2nd ed.  In the chapter on queuing, he very briefly
mentions a beast called "priority-queuing weighted fair queuing".   The two
alone, I get;  however, I am unable to find any info on the Cisco site about
the merger (if you can call it that) that results in "PQ-WFQ".

Was Caslow smoking crack, or does have a line to Madame Cleo where he can
see technologies before they are actually here?

Can someone give me some links to the official Cisco PQ-WFQ pages/docs?

Thanks,

Charles